Texas Gentleman

Texas Gentleman
18" x 14" Oil on Linen

Pennsylvania Farm

Pennsylvania Farm
16" x 20" Oil on Board

Mariam with Umbrella

Mariam with Umbrella
18" x 14" Oil on Canvas Board

A Visit With Milt

A Visit With Milt
20" x 16" Oil on Board

Texas Turquoise

Texas Turquoise
14" x 11"

Dressed in Green

Dressed in Green
16" x 12" oil on canvas board

Sprinkles of Light

Sprinkles of Light
20" x 24" oil on canvas

A Special Glow

A Special Glow
18" x 14" oil on canvas board

Checking the Path

Checking the Path
20" x 16" oil on linen

Riding the Trail

Riding the Trail
20" x 16" oil on linen

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 6, 2008,

Everyday is exciting, I never know how the day will evolve or the paintings that will appear. Enjoyed teaching today, along with teaching the teacher learns something also. It is amazing.

Enjoy my Daily Paintings.

Donna

2 comments:

Abby said...

Donna,
Everyday is exciting for me too, especially painting in an expressionist style, I find I never know what to expect. It's amazing. Do you paint in a similar fashion, or do you use various styles as a teacher, and thus the variation. I really like your works... such energy and color and talent.

I don't live in New York, but I do have quite a few friends that live there and are struggling artists. One is doing well, but she is very commercial and I just can't paint what the public wants, I have to paint where my energy takes me. I hope you're not disappointed, but I live in Iowa on an acreage in the woods. It's beautiful and very inspiring.

You can take a look at my works at http://abbyjonesart.tripod.com and I will email you a copy of my recently finished oil.

Namaste,

Abby

Susan Carlin said...

Hi Donna! Just took a chance to see if you'd started your blog yet... and here you are! Wonderful. I've subscribed to your feed so will watch for all your new paintings. Blessings!